The Bahamas are home to several resorts, some of which have the so-called "all-inclusive" vacations.
Includes everything, since most people think that this is a thing when in reality something else.
[All-inclusive] is that three main foods and some soft
The European term is used to describe hotels where you pay for a hotel, where you pay for the hotel,
You CAN NOT make the mistake of automatically assuming that one of the above will automatically be cheaper, Or more Like a hotel / resort that works differently
There are a number of advantages and disadvantages and VAST differences between a hotel / resort From the beginning to the next.
The main resorts:
Atlantis Paradise Island
* The European Plan * The Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas is hardly needed to be introduced. This 4-star, family-friendly resort, with its 2,300+ guest rooms on 3 tower sections, is more than just a big amusement park.
This is one of the most popular destinations for the Bahamas' first tours for a very good reason. However, thanks to its size, you can not "get away" at this resort.
* All Inclusive * Here, beside the crystal clear waters, you can listen to the gentle call of the sea bird and feel its concerns depart from the tide. At night, a short stroll along the beach will take you to the thrill of Nassau's glittering casino. This is one of the few resorts where 'all-inclusive' almost means in reality. Food and drink, when you want them, is in it, and there is a sight you have to take here in the resort. Somehow this resort sees a FANTASTIC work that never seems scattered or too busy.
Although the Atlantic does not have so much to do, it can be one of my favorite resorts for a short escape.
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
* European Plan * The Comfort Suites Paradise Island The Bahamas are located on the island of Paradise Island in the Bahamas, adjacent to the Atlantis Resort. 5 minutes from Paradise Island International Airport. 10 minutes from Nassau city center.
If you have a budget and money is scarce, but you still want to vacation in the Bahamas, this is the "resort" ticket. Although barely more than a glorious hotel, with virtually zero on-site equipment, this is the right thing to do. Furthermore, it is close to everything and it does a wonderful job to make the feeling still upward to make it a worthy vacation destination.
Nassau Beach Hotel
* European Plan * This 3-star hotel is located in the heart of the bustle of Cable Beach. The Nassau Beach Hotel is owned by a 750-square-foot beachfront hotel and offers free water sports, which can also sign up to take advantage of the conveniences of its corporate hotels The Wyndham Nassau Resort and the Crystal Palace casino, its neighbor.
This is another budget hotel, and many people prefer this hotel over Comfort Suites, thanks to this hotel RIGHT on the beach. I say I'm a part of the Comfort Suites, but if you travel to the Bahamas to spend the most time relaxing on the beach, this is the hotel for you.
* European Plan * Lucaya is a 90 room Pelican bay located in a Caribbean hotel with a special European architecture and a spectacular location on the Lucaya Bay. For the glamorous guests we offer Pelican Bay suites.
When it comes to budget 3 star resorts, those in Paradise Island or Nassau are generally just a little better than my opinion. However, this is an ENORMOUS exception. A part of the appeal is that it is not on the main island, where almost every "novice" goes to the Bahamas. Well maintained, expensive and thanks to being on Grand Bahama Island is not so crowded. The hotel is well maintained and one of my favorites is in the short term when I do not plan to spend enough money.
RIU Paradise Island
* All Inclusive * The expansive Atlantis resort on Paradise Island, RIU offers endless activities for all travelers. Sail on the magnificent beach, every day of the week, for adults to enjoy day-to-day activities and nightlife.
Seriously for the money, I do not think that's worth it. However, I know many people who really love this resort … No. Not that something is "bad"; Just because you can do better for the money.
Sandal Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa Quotation or reservation here
* All Inclusive * Voted in the Caribbean's most important resort, the sandals Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa is the ultimate escape for travelers. Absolutely nothing is like the Four Diamond All Inclusive resort. Location on Nassau's Famous Cable Strand
If you have money, this is the place to go (and frankly, if you travel to RIU, you can probably afford this). Easily the only popular resort in the Bahamas PERIOD. If you are at least one week in the Bahamas and can afford a little more then I highly recommend this crowd to crowded Atlatis.
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
* All Inclusive * The hotel offers two fine restaurants, three bars, discotheques, animation programs, a children's club and gymnasium. Often vacation is called paradise, the best golfers in the Bahamas can be here. I stayed only once and it was pleasant, but my time was really short in this hotel so unfortunately I can not say more about it.
Wyndham Nassau Resort Quotation or reservations here
* European Plan * This 3-star resort is located on Cable Beach, with a Las Vegas casino, a 75-yard floating lagoon, and 200 meters of crystal- coastline. Guests at the Wyndham Nassau Resort can enjoy the convenience of a neighboring resort, the Nassau Beach Hotel, with their own amenities.
Just as a glorified Wyndham, it can stay anywhere else in the states. One of the saving graces for fantastic kids.
The Bottom Line:
I would like to point out a few things quickly. First of all, there are smaller hotels that in some cases are better than these to stay for less money. There are also beach cabins where you can stay (you think in a small beach) at about the same price as some expensive resorts.
If you do not have a lot of time with the Bahamas, then these popular Cottages / hotels are definitely the places of residence and the budget you choose and the activities you plan.
If you have a lot of money on vacation and if you have not been to the Bahamas Frequently, Atlantis, Royal Sandals are the most recommended places.
If you have a budget and plan to spend the Bahamas,
If you have a budget and plan to spend the most time on the beach, Nassau Beach Hotel is right for you.
If, however, more than the Bahamas Three or four times, and want to stay away from Paradise, then shoot at Pelican Bay (no matter what your budget)
These are my recommendations anyway.
Source by James S