You are planning a plan on the Hawaiian Grand Island with the kids. But what are you going to do to catch them? Some family friendly things to enjoy.
1. Dolphin Quest – the Dolphin Quest, located in the Hilton Waikoloa Village, offers an unforgettable experience for all ages. Spend half an hour with the Bottlenose Dolphin atlas in their lagoon
2. Atlantis Submarine – From the port of Kona Harbor, Atlantis offers a variety of tours to 100 feet deep to see 25 hectares of natural coral reefs without wetting. Parker Ranch – Take a 40-minute drive to Kailua-Kona Waimea and visit the Parker Ranch. Puuopelu gardens, ATV tours and riders can be found among other things on a 150,000-hectare cattle breeder.
4. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – Visit one of the world's most active volcanoes. You can drive the Crater Rim Drive, explore the East Rift and the Park by the Chain of Craters Road or try to pick one or more tracks. The Park also offers a Junior Ranger program for only 7-12 year olds.
5. Pu'una o o Honaunau National Historical Park – Kailua-Kona is located in the southern part of this refuge for ancient Hawaiians. If you've violated a law, the punishment was death unless you got to the security of the place you would forgive. You can walk to royal land and shelter, walk down the back of the park, fish, picnics or snorkel.
6. Punal at Beach Park – This black sandy beach is the home of endangered green sea turtles. There is a pond with exotic ducks and a natural freshwater marshland at the far end of the sea. Beaches – Big Island offers many beaches for bathing and snorkeling with kids including Anaehoomalu Bay and Kua Bay in Kona Coast State Park on Kona, Richardson Ocean Park and Onekahakaha Beach Park on Hilo
As you can see, the problem with visiting the Hawaiian Islands and the kids has not found anything and decides what to do during your short stay!