1. One of the most important Cancun tips to remember during your holiday is that not all water is safe here to drink. While it is true that hotels and resorts filter water, this does not guarantee that all bacterial agents can safely be removed and does not mean that they will not be sick. Bottled water is easily accessible through Cancun, so it must be safe and avoid tap water.
2. Another very important Cancun travel tip to remember that sunscreen is only effective when it is waterproof. It is highly arguable that you will never go to the ocean or to the pool, so you think too much to keep your skin safe.
3. Mexico has very strict laws regarding currency shrinkage. They did not cancel the damage in Cancun, even if there were tips or tiny changes. If someone offered a broken bill, he politely asked for one that was not damaged. Otherwise you just lost money.
4. Seaside hotels are privately owned and prefer to those who do not use their property to the beach. There are ten public access points in Cancun, allowing guests to quickly and comfortably access water to any point of the island.
5. Stay in the crowd when shopping or at clubbing. The only city in the world can not go alone at night. Even a safe place, like Cancun, is best explored in one group.
6. Do not believe in people in the information booth who claim they do not give up time for shares. They.
7. Pedestrians do not have permission to travel in Mexico. Let the cars on the road.
Cancun Tips for entering the country and addressing any problems in Mexico.
1. Only enter Mexico with certain legal documents. These documents include passports, birth certificates, embossed stamps, voter registration cards, or driver licenses with photo IDs. If you bring a child under the age of 18 who is not yours, you must obtain a notary's letter from your parents or guardian. This applies to family members and non-family members.
2. Go to the consulate if you have any legal problems in Cancun. Do not take counsel or legal advice from local Cancun residents if you find yourself in a dispute or legal affair. Go directly to the embassy of the nations and talk to your consulate.
Cancun Money Tips
1. Convert US Dollars to Pursuits (about 1-11-12 pounds). Currency exchange is available throughout Cancun. It's best to convert just a little money at a time. You can only spend this money in Mexico, so do not get more than you need, and then go home with less US money than Mexican money.
2. Checking passengers is the safest way to spend money and is accepted by most Cancun businesses.
3. The US dollar has also been accepted in most places, but be careful to make large amounts of US cash.
4. If you buy a calling card, purchase only those that have been made by a TelMex or LadaTel phone company. These cards are also supposed to have a small microchip on them.
5. Do not depend on your credit card because not everyone will accept it.
6. If you bring your credit card, make sure that identity theft and card are used only in an emergency.
7. Call your cellular phone provider before leaving states to make sure your phone is operating and do not count on roaming or international tariffs using minutes.
Cancun Tipping for Service:
1. Cabin drivers can not count on it.
2. Get ahead of speed because the drivers are known to be overcharging.
3. The hotel's staff and room service are generous and courteous.
4. Congratulations to restaurants, nightclubs and bars.
5. Tips for getting to the beach or in the room do not need money. Small gifts are considered thoughts.